- 30g olive oil
- 4 smashed garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch of carrots (peeled and cut on the base)
- 1 leek, rinsed and cut into large cubes
- 700-800g quartered potatoes
- 4 chicken thighs
- Fresh thyme
Step by step
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC.
2. In a tray, add olive oil, salt, smashed garlic and onion.
3. Dice the potatoes in cubes and place them in the tray.
4. Add the carrots, leek, potatoes and fresh thyme in the tray and mix it around.
5. Add the chicken thighs, skinned side down.
6. Bake for 45 minutes, uncovered, at 190 ºC.
7. Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes.