- 250g wheat flour
- 180g spinach
- 170ml honey
- 60g coconut oil
- 185ml milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Mashed banana
- 2 eggs
- ½g salt
- 10g baking powder
- 7g cinnamon
Step by step
1. Preheat oven to 190ºC.
2. Boil the spinach for 3 minutes.
3. Drain and puree in the food processor.
4. Pour the puree and wet ingredients into the dry ingredient bowl.
5. Mix wet ingredients and spinach puree until well combined.
6. Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
7. Fold together until just combined.
8. Spoon the batter into the muffin pan.
9. Bake for 18-22 minutes and cool before serving.