Tak for din feedback.
Du har netop tilføjet produktet til din ønskeliste
Du har netop fjernet produktet fra din ønskeliste
Du kan ikke tilføje mere til din ønskeliste
Er du sikker på at du vil fjerne alt fra din ønskeliste
Du kan kun sammenligne produkter fra samme kategori.
Du har netop tilføjet et produkt til sammenligning. Fortsæt!
Produktet er blevet fjernet fra sammenligningslisten.
Din sammenligningsliste er fuld!
Der er kun ét produkt på din liste. Tilføj flere for at sammenligne.

1 min. læs

How to fix a water dispenser that leaks?

How to fix a water dispenser that leaks?
How to fix a water dispenser that leaks?



Your water dispenser may drip some water after it has been used. If the leak is excessive and continuous, see if one of the following will solve the problem.




Release the air in the water line


The water dispenser also needs to have the trapped air in the water line removed when it is first connected or every time the water filter is replaced, as outlined below.


Place a large container below the water dispenser and start pressing and releasing the lever for 5-seconds intervals. Repeat until water begins to flow. Once water starts flowing, continue pressing and releasing the dispenser paddle until a total of 15 litres of water has been dispensed. This will flush the air from the filter and the water dispensing system, ensuring pure and fresh water for drinking.


The water filters used by plumbed-in refrigerators may trap some air. Try reinstalling the filter and see if the leak continues. Consult your manual to see installation instructions. If you’re having trouble finding your manual, download it here using your product’s model number. 




See if the nozzle seal is loose


The seal between the nozzle and the water tank or line may be loose. If you suspect that this is the case, contact an authorised service agent.




Consider technical problems


If the problem continues, your refrigerator might have a technical problem. If you suspect that to be the case, contact an authorised service agent.



Rather talk to someone?