The Beko Fresh Produce Promise
May 27th-July 11th, 2021
From May 27th thru July 11 we are running the Beko Fresh Produce Promise on all Beko refrigerators that
are equipped with EverFresh+and Active Fresh Blue Light technology.
This technology is so groundbreaking that it almost seems too good to be true. To show you just how much
we believe in it, we are taking 100% of the risk for you and your customers away by buying back the
refrigerator if EverFresh+ does not perform the way we say it will.
That is the Beko Fresh Produce Promise.
The EverFresh+® system preserves fresh produce
for up to 30 days*
EverFresh+ pairs with Active Fresh Blue Light to create a proprietary technology that keeps produce fresh
and retaining its nutrients for up to 30 days. This greatly reduces food waste, trips to the store, and makes
it easier to maintain a healthy lifestyle. No other manufacturer in our price category can come close to
matching our performance, which gives you a unique selling opportunity on a line of ten different models
that are all in stock today.
Beko EverFresh+® refrigerators included in the promotion
Our EverFresh+® and Active Fresh Blue Light technology is available on all 10 models,
from French door to side-by-side, top freezer to bottom freezer and from the top of the line to the most affordable.
There's a healthy solution for all of your customers.
| When storing fresh produce in the EverFresh+® crisper drawers, removing the produce from any
packaging will produce the best results.
Hard and heavier produce should be stored on the bottom of the drawer with lighter, leafier
vegetables on the top.
Do not store fruits such as peaches, pears and apricots that generate large amounts of ethylene in
the same drawer with other produce, as this will cause the other produce to prematurely ripen.
It's also important to recognize that different types of produce have different shelf lives. Just like
in nature, a raspberry has a much shorter shelf life than a coconut. In general, this is what you can
expect from your EverFresh+ refrigerator:
When storing fresh produce in the EverFresh+® crisper drawers, removing the produce from any
|Terms and Conditions
The Beko Fresh Produce Promise Campaign
(May 27, 2021-July 11, 2021)
ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS: BBBF3019IMWESS, BBBF3019IMWE, BFFD3624SS, BFFD3626SS, BFSB3622SS, BFBF3018SSIM, BFBF3018SSIML, BFBF3018SS, BFBF3018SSL, BFTF2716SSIME
PROMOTION PERIOD: The Beko Fresh Produce Promise Campaign ("Campaign") applies to Eligible Products purchased between May 27, 2021-July 11, 2021 ("Campaign Period").
1) After purchasing one of the 10 models listed above ("Eligible Products") that have Beko's EverFresh+ with Active Fresh Blue Light technology during the Promotion Period, you are required to leave the Eligible Product in the home for a minimum of 30 days. If after 30 days you are not satisfied with Beko's EverFresh+ technology, please contact the Beko dealer where you purchased your refrigerator to process the return. You must contact the dealer within 1 week after the 30-day trial period is completed in order to complete the return.
2) Your Beko dealer will arrange with you to have the refrigerator picked up and removed from the home.
3) Your Beko dealer will issue you a full refund/ store credit for your purchase,
4) In order to participate in the Campaign, you must register your purchase at beko.com/us-en/product-registration/fresh-produce-promotion-campaign
5) For service-related issues:
If you encounter any product issues, including issues involving the EverFresh+/Active Fresh Blue Light Technology, please contact the dealer where the model was purchased to schedule a service call with an authorized Beko service agent. Service must be performed by an authorized Beko service agent otherwise our warranty is void.