A different omelette than usual: Rulo Omelette
Start your morning off with a delicious Rulo Omelette. This unique twist on a classic breakfast dish is sure to impress your friends and family. Make sure to have some fresh coffee or tea ready, and offer some breakfast sides to go along with the omelette, such as fresh fruit or toast.
● 4 eggs
● 100 ml milk
● ½ cup curd cheese, salt-free
● ¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
● 5 red peppers, finely chopped
● 1 tomato, finely chopped
● Fresh chervil
Step by step:
1. Whisk the egg and milk until well-mixed. Then add the chopped vegetables and
herbs to the mixture.
2. Heat olive oil in a pan, and wipe olive oil all over the pan. Pour 1 label egg mixture
and spread on the pan. Cook for 1 minute until the surface becomes light yellow.
Then start folding omelet 1 cm thick until all omelet fold. Take omelet from one side
of the pan and pour 1 labelled egg mixture again. Repeat the prosses until the egg
mixture is finished.
3. Serve with curd cheese and chervil on top. Enjoy!