What should I eat for breakfast today? This is a question many of us ask ourselves when we
wake up in the morning. After all, breakfast is the most important meal of the day! In this
recipe, we'll talk about preparing a unique breakfast idea for the best Sunday morning.
Whether you're looking for recipes to start your day off right or just want to try something new,
here are some delicious and easy breakfasts to make.
For a perfect result you can choose Beko Oven with AeroPerfect™ that creates a constant
stream of airflow in the oven to minimise temperature fluctuation and fully surround food with
hot air for fast and even cooking every single time.
● 50 g Mushrooms
● 40 g Aubergine
● 40g Pepper
● 30 g Zucchini
● 10 g Red onion
● 10 ml Olive oil
● Phyllo dough
● Quial eggs
● Salt, Paprika, Black pepper
For the salad:
● 100g Tomato
● 50 g Feta cheese
● Wine vinegar
● Olive oil
● Lemon zest
Step by step:
1. Heat the oven to 200°C.
2. Wash and peel the vegetables. Then chop the vegetables into brunoised except the
onion. Finally, chop the onion into fine brunoised.
3. Put oil in the pan on medium heat; sauté the onion first and slowly adds the other
vegetables. Add the zucchini and mix well with the spices with a wooden spoon. Cook
for 4 minutes until all vegetable juices are gone.
4. Cut round dough shape with a bowl. Grease the muffin tray and place 2 roundly cut
dough on every muffin tray. Bake for 5 minutes until sides become golden brown. Take
out from oven.
5. Fill all dough with mix vegetables, add one quail egg every one of them and bake for 3
6. Cut tomatoes 4 pieces and mix with other salad ingredient.
7. Serve pastries with tomato salad. Enjoy!