- 1 ¾ cup soaked chickpeas
- ⅓ cup onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 teaspoons of plain flour
- 2 tablespoons of whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
Step by step
1. Preheat oven to 390°F.
2. Rinse and drain soaked chickpeas. Add chickpeas to the food processor. Pulse until coarse.
3. Add onion, garlic, parsley, lemon juice and spices.
4. Pulse mixture in the food processor until finely ground.
5. Form the mixture into wallnut-sized balls.
6. Transfer balls to the oven tray.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes and enjoy with tahini sauce on the side.