Effective from: 25th August 2023 – 31 December 2023
This 10-year parts warranty relates to Beko products. To confirm if your Beko appliance qualifies for our 10-year parts warranty you can refer to point 18 below or call the customer service number on 086 100 2356.
The Parts warranty terms and conditions are in addition to our Standard warranty terms and conditions detailed in the previous section.
In order to activate the 10-year parts warranty you MUST register the appliance within 90 days of the original purchase date. You can register by visiting our website at https://www.beko.com/za-en/beko-august-warranty
Our Beko branded appliances carry FREE replacement parts for the first 10 years, provided they are fitted by our Service Representatives, at the applicable labour charge.
Beko appliances come with a 36 month parts and labour warranty as standard.
To make a claim against your Beko Parts Warranty (the “Warranty”), all customer and product details must be registered using the procedure outlined below:
1 ) This extra 7 years warranty is only effective after the expiration of the standard manufacturer’s warranty.
2) It is only valid for certain models of Beko branded products serviced or repaired by Beko Authorized Service Representative and Own Engineers (the “Service Representative”) and does not cover any labour charge or any:
* Components including but not limited to cabinet or appearance parts, control knobs, flaps and handles.
* Accessories and/or consumable items including but not limited to ice trays, scrapers, cutlery baskets, filters and light bulbs.
3 ) To activate your warranty, you MUST register your appliance within 90 days of the original purchase date via the Beko website (https://www.beko.com/za-en/beko august-warranty)
4) Registrations made after 90 days of the original purchase date, will not qualify for the 10-year warranty promotion.
5) Any repair must be carried out by a Service Representative and booked directly with Beko via the Service Call centre (086 100 2356).
6) Labour for the repair is not included in this warranty and is chargeable at the time of booking a repair.
7) The repair is guaranteed for 12 months for the same defect.
8) In the unlikely event that the appliance is beyond economical repair we may at the sole discretion of Beko offer you an appliance at a reduced price. Our call out fee will still apply.
9) If the fault can’t be identified and the appliance is functioning normally a call out fee will apply.
10) The warranty is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
11) There are no alternative or additional offers to this warranty.
12) The warranty is exclusive of the manufacturer’s standard warranty.
13) All repair pricing will be communicated through Customer Services Team.
14) All prices are subject to change without notice.
15) The Terms and Conditions shown above are in addition to the standard terms and conditions of your product warranty.
16)We may use the information you provide for marketing purposes and to analyze your purchasing preferences. We may keep your information for a reasonable period for these purposes in accordance with the applicable Data Protection Laws and General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). You can opt into this service during the registration process.
17) These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of South Africa; Authorised distributor: Defy Appliances (Pty) Ltd 135 Teakwood Road, Jacobs Durban 4052.
18)List of qualifying Beko models for the 10-year warranty applicable to models purchased from 25th August 2023 until midnight 31 December 2023: