- Rice paper as desired
- Grated carrot
- Red Cabbage
- Red pepper
- 5 tablespoons sugar-free peanut butter
- 150 ml sugar-free vegetable drink
Step by step
1. Prepare all the vegetables: cut lettuce and red cabbage thin julienne style, make thin strips with the pepper and cucumber, grate the carrot, cut the avocado in slices and separate cilantro leaves.
2. Set the ingredients so they can be grabbed easily.
3. Fill a bowl big with enough cold water to fit all the rice paper.
4. One by one, soak for 30-40 seconds until softened, spreading them onto a clean and smooth surface.
For the sauce:
Heat the vegetable drink and dissolve peanut butter into it. Let cool and thicken a bit. The sauce is ready for dipping.
This recipe is full of fibre, vitamins, and good quality fat. An example of what we should eat on daily basis: lots of vegetables!
Did you know peanuts are a high-protein food? This is because, although we normally use them as dried fruits, they are actually legumes, and they share this property with the rest of its family foodstuff. Served as a main meal, we could fill the roll with tofu, shrimp, an omelette, or chicken.