- 200 g silken tofu
- ½ 70% chocolate bar
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ grated orange
- Handful of raisins
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
Step by step
1. This is a very simple recipe that requires only a food processor.
2. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie or microwave. Make sure it does not burn.
3. With the food processor, whip all the ingredients until you achieve the smoothest cream possible.
4. Serve chocolate in bowls and top it with your favourite toppings. Grated chocolate, dried fruits…
5. Let cool for a few hours and it’s ready to eat.
Tofu is an ingredient with a great nutritional value. It is rich in high biological proteins, easy to digest and rich in calcium and iron. Due to its mild flavour, it is usually well accepted by children from a very young age. In addition to this recipe, you can use it in many others. Give it a shot! It can be part of weekly menus at home, replacing other, unhealthy options, such as processed meats (sausages or hamburgers, for instance).