- 1 head of broccoli
- 2 eggs
- 1g salt
- 1/2g pepper
- 50g pizza sauce
- 60g grated Mozzarella
- 30g grated Parmesan
- 130g cheese
Step by step
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC.
2. Chop the broccoli in the food processor. Place broccoli in a large bowl. Cover with plastic Wrap and microwave for 1 minute until it is steamed.
Cool and pour broccoli on a clean cloth and squeeze the liquid out of the broccoli until you are left with a dry ball of broccoli.
3. In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, eggs, cheeses, and seasoning with a spoon until fully combined.
4. Pour mixture into the pre-lined baking sheet and shape it into a pizza crust ½ inch thick.
5. Bake for 10 -12 minutes.
6. Add the pizza sauce and cheese.
7. Bake for another 10 -12 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before cutting.