- 100g walnuts
- 300ml water
- 1 medjool date
- 1 handful of blackberries
- 1 handful of goji berries
- 15g chia seeds
- 2g vanilla bean
Step by step
1. Add the walnuts and water in the blender and run for 1 minute.
2. Strain the mixture and place it in the blender again, together with the sour cherries, goji berries and medjool date.
4. Pour your spiced walnut milk into a bowl.
5. Add the chia seeds and the vanilla bean.
6. Shake it.
7.Cover and place in the fridge overnight and serve with yoghurt (according to taste).