- 1 cup rice
- 1½ cups oat milk
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Lemon peel
- 4 spoonfuls honey
- 8 dates
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 4 tablespoons honey
- Shredded coconut for coating
Step by step
1. Place the rice to soak to for 20 min. Drain and store.
2. Boil the oat milk with the cinnamon and the lemon peel.
3. Remove cinnamon and lemon peel.
4. Add rice.
5. Add the honey.
6. Cook for around 20 minutes. Drain and store.
7. Use the mixer to make a paste with the walnuts, dates and honey.
8. Make little balls with the walnut, date and honey paste.
9. Cover date mixture with rice to make a larger ball.
10. Coat in coconut and leave to cool.