- 8 sheets of lasagna noodles
- 1 leek
- 200g shiitake mushrooms
- 200g broccoli
- 2 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes
- 300g fresh spinach
- 400ml cream cheese
- Grated cheese
- Olive oil
Step by step
1. Boil the lasagne sheets. Leave to cool and store.
2. Oil the wok.
3. Sauté the leek, shiitake, broccoli, carrots, zucchini.
4. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, sauté and store.
5. Sauté the spinach in the wok.
6. Cover with cream cheese.
7. Make the lasagna with layers of sauteed vegetables.
8. Cover with light cream cheese.
9. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
10. Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes at 180ºC.