- 3 potatoes
- 6 eggs
Step by step
1. Peel and grate the potato.
2. Dry the grated potato on top of a few paper towels. Add salt.
3. Preheat oven to 180 ºC.
4. Coat 4 cupcake tins with olive oil.
5. Press the grated potatoes and firmly bake for about 1 hour.
6. Loosen up the hash brown with a knife.
7. Decrease the heat to 160ºC.
8. Lightly tap the eggs on a flat surface and drop the eggs into the hash brown cups. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
9. Bake for about 20 minutes.
10. Use a knife to loosen the edges around the cupcake tin. Take a fork and lift up the bottom and scoop it out. Decorate with parsley.