If you are looking for a healthy and mouth-watering recipe, you are in the right place! Read on and make this easy and healthy low-fat pizza recipe and enjoy your pizza nights guilt-free!
Besides an incredible taste, this low-fat pizza recipe has the following benefits. How can you say ‘no’ to make it?
1 to 2
- 18g yeast
- 330g spelt flour
- 200g tomato sauce
- 200g turkey
- 150g low fat cheese
Step by step
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
2. Mix the flour, water, yeast and salt.
3. Knead and leave to rest for half an hour.
4. Flatten the dough.
5. Cook in the oven at 200°C for 10 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and cover with the tomato.
7. Add turkey, cheese and sprinkle the oregano.
8. Cook in the oven for 10 more minutes.
9. Add rocket and serve.
Enjoy your healthy low-fat pizza!