- 180 g fresh salmon
- 150 g spring onion
- 150 g green capsicum
- 2 egg whites
- 1 spoonful olive oil
- 180 g cooked lentils
- 2 spoonfuls of extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
Step by step
1. Mince salmon in food processor.
2. Slice onion and add to salmon mix.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the egg and breadcrumbs.
5. Mix everything.
6. Form small burgers and cook.
7. Cut the capsicum and lightly grill.
8. Grind the lentils.
9. Add lemon juice, oil and salt.
10. Spread the lentils over the bread.
11. Garnish with grilled vegetables.