- 300g rolled oats
- 100g chopped walnuts
- 20g chia seeds
- 5g cinnamon
- 20g flax seeds
- 1/2g salt
- 80g shredded coconut
- 3g cardamom pods
- 160g pumpkin puree
- 5ml vanilla
- 100ml maple syrup
- 60ml coconut oil
Step by step
1. Preheat oven to 175˚C; combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
2. In a sauce pan, at medium heat, combine the pumpkin purée, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla. Whisk to keep the oil from separating.
3. Combine dry and wet ingredients.
4. Mix well until all ingredients become coated.
5. Pour granola mixture into the baking sheet.
6. Spread out into a thin layer.
7. Bake for 22-24 minutes, stirring half way through baking.