Ingredients for the dough
- 200 ml water
- 18 g yeast
- 330 g flour
- 17 ml olive oil
- 7 g salt
- 250 g tomato and oregano sauce
- 150 g low-fat grated cheese
- 250 g natural canned tomatoes
Step by step
1. Pour water into a bowl; sprinkle with yeast and let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes.
2. Add flour and mix in your mixer until a sticky dough forms.
3. Add the oil and salt.
4. Add water and yeast into the other preparation until the dough is ready. Brush another large bowl with olive oil. Place dough inside and drizzle a little oil over the top. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside until dough has doubled in size (approx. 1 hour).
5. Dust your work surface with flour.
6. Knead the dough 1 or 2 times, forming into balls. Let rest for 10 minutes.
7. Preheat oven to 210 ˚C. Stretch the dough into the desired shape.
8. Combine tomatoes with the oregano to make the sauce. Spread it over the pizza dough.
9. Add grated cheese and toppings.
10. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.