Are you looking for a go-to easy energy ball recipe? Try these rice, coconut and walnut date balls.
A great snack for school, work and on the go. Providing you with delicious energy when you need it.
These are also
- Egg Free
- Refined Sugar-Free
- 1 cup rice
- 1½ cups oat milk
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Lemon peel
- 4 spoonfuls honey
- 8 dates
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 4 tablespoons honey
- Shredded coconut for coating
Equipment you need
- 1 Pot
Step by step
1. Place the rice to soak to for 20 min. Drain and store.
2. Boil the oat milk with the cinnamon and the lemon peel.
3. Remove cinnamon and lemon peel.
4. Add rice.
5. Add the honey.
6. Cook for around 20 minutes. Drain and store.
7. Use the mixer to make a paste with the walnuts, dates and honey.
8. Make little balls with the walnut, date and honey paste.
9. Cover date mixture with rice to make a larger ball.
10. Coat in coconut and leave to cool.
Try this tasty rice, coconut and date ball recipe today.