- 350g spaghetti
- 3 eggs
- 180g shredded mozzarella
- 60g grated Parmesan (divided)
- 500g ground beef
- 30g breadcrumbs
- 15g parsley
- 1 clove of garlic
Step by step
1. Preheat oven to 200oC.
2. Cook spaghetti until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water.
3. Toss cooled spaghetti with 2 beaten eggs.
4. Add shredded mozzarella, 1/2 cup grated parmesan.
5. Grease a muffin tin.
6. Nest spahgetti inside and firmly press down.
7. Bake until set.
8. Combine tomatoes with with oregano to make the sauce.
9. Season with salt and pepper.
10. Roll into small balls. Brown meatballs in skillet over medium heat.
11. Pour marinara on top and let simmer for 5 minutes.
12. Spoon meatball onto spaghetti nest.
13. Garnish with parmesan and parsley.