- 30g olive oil
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 125g feta cheese
- 1/2 natural yoghurt
- 2 beaten eggs
- 150g fresh greens (baby kale, spinach, rocket)
Step by step
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC.
2. Add olive oil and peeled sweet potatoes and fry on both sides until tender. Remove and place on a paper towel and repeat.
3. To the same pan, add the onions and garlic and sauté.
4. Then toss in the greens and cook until wilted. Transfer to a cutting board and finely chop.
5. Transfer cooked greens in a medium bowl.
6. Add the remaining ingredients and stir.
7. Line prepared spring form pan with cooked sweet potato.
8. Pour in spinach mixture.
9. Place in the oven and bake for 35 minutes.